Hand Made by Master Bladesmith from Recycled Truck Leafspring
As used by Rick Stien
CHEFS KNIFE - TRUCK SPRING
C-Atkinson, award winning designer, artist, & blacksmith. Combines traditional metalworking techniques with modern design to produce knives which, according to Rick Stien, are a dream to use. "They are works of art"
- Forged by hand from a single piece of recycled high carbon steel, including the handle. From leafsprings of an old truck
- Triangular cross section, giving inherent strength, down to an edge thickness of approx. 0.4mm before being ground and finished.
- Sharp as a razor, since they have a diamond and water stone ground edge. Quick as a dream, as they are balanced.
- Pinch grip design.
- Polished bee's wax finish for protection.
- Ambidextrous, there is no bias.
The blade length is measured from tip to heel.
- Blade length 125-129mm
- O/A length 260-280mm
- Width 25mm
- Depth 40mm
- Weight 205g