Made from RePurposed Cornish Fishing Nets
Intercepted from oceans, Redesigned for adventure.
WATERHAUL - FISHING NET SUNGLASSES -ZENNOR
Waterhauls - Zennor model is made from 100% recycled polypropylene trawl fishing nets and paired with polarised polycarbonate lenses, offering a secure fit, lightweight performance and ultimate UVA/UVB 400 protection. The wrapped frame is designed to provide protection from all angles with sports adventure in mind. Size: 60 – 18.5 – 123
- Plastic-free recyclable packaging
- 100% recycled fishing net frames with life guarantee
- Mineral glass scratch-proof lenses
- Sustainable cork folding hardcase included
Zennor frames contain 0% virgin plastics, 100% recycled polypropylene trawl nets – the most abundant form of net we find on UK beaches. The frames feature a durable integrated hinge, a wrapping frame and temples that grip the back of the head, and an extra-wide field of vision. Our frames are covered by our ‘Recycle and Replace’ lifetime guarantee – damaged frames components can go back into the plastic recycling loop to create new pairs. Frames come in a dark grey matte, and being 100% recycled, each pair has unique, subtle flecked patterns which allude to their origin.
Polarised Impact-Resistant Lenses
Our Zennor model is designed for adventure; tested by sailors, rock climbers, cyclists and paragliders alike. As such, we’ve paired our Zennor frames with polarised polycarbonate lenses which are 20% thinner, 30% lighter, and 12x more impact resistant than standard lenses. The polarised lenses block 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Our polycarbonate lenses are treated with a scratch-resistant outer layer as standard.
We pair our Fitzroy frames with two polarised lens material options;
– Mineral Glass Waterhaul x Barberini signature lenses – this lens material is the clearest lens-medium through which we can observe the world – no other lens material matches it’s optical clarity. Glass also offers superior stratch-resistance compared all other lens types – perfect for a lifestye that involves sand and saltwater. The lenses are Italian produced to the highest quality standards, offering full spectrum UV400 protection. Glass is a natural material that can be infinitely recycled in any glass-recycling collection.
– Bio-based Lightweight Sport Designed for high-intensity activity, our celluose-based plastic polarised lenses offer a performance balance option with 75% reduced lens weight and superior impact resistance. The lenses feature anti-reflection inner coatings and full UV400 protection.
All of our lenses are fully polarised, eliminating glare from reflective surfaces of water, snow and wet roads.
Weight 150 g Dimensions 20 × 12 × 8 cm Lens tech
Polarised lightweight sport mineral glass,
Blue mirror polarised mineral glass